Re: RE : Novel XForms preview inaccessible and non-functioning

In a message dated 06/03/2003 19:59:54 GMT Standard Time, tmichel@w3.org
writes:

> The registration was working fine and 23 registrants have used this form
> to register for the event.
> Participants were expected to register before Feb 21st, 2003.
> The registration now fails because the registration is closed, as the
> event is past.
> Thierry.

Thierry,

My question was about the Novell preview not about the XForms Implementation
meeting.

However, I did a few days ago ask about whether we could expect public
feedback on the implementation meeting. So far, nobody who was at the
Implementation meeting has responded.

Can you comment on that? Or was the meeting held under explicit or implicit
NDA?

Thanks

Andrew Watt