From: guy robinson [mailto:redarch@ihug.co.nz]
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2002 12:55 AM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: trees & tables

Hello,

I've been looking at using xforms and SVG for an application I'm developing.

Although encouraging there doesn't seem to be a tree representation for data
in xforms? It seems complicated to construct in SVG. How could I do it?

Also the list control equiavlent. Do you just use xhtml or html tables with
some js to manipulate the data?

Any guidance appreciated.

regards,

Guy