RE: Proposal for Extensions to HTML4

First, calling it XForms Basic when the specification itself states that
it is not a subset of Xforms and the W3C already has an XForms Basic is
not only misleading, but some could say pretty sleazy.

Second, your claim that Xforms is not for use over the World Wide Web is
completely ridiculous. While you are certainly free to create and
implement whatever technology you like, it is hard to take this document
seriously giving the overtly political statements made in the first few
paragraphs.

David Cleary
Speaking for myself