  From: AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
  To: www-forms@w3.org
  Cc: xforms@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 10:57 AM
  Subject: XForms specification - what progress?

  In a message dated 06/03/02 13:34:24 GMT Standard Time, tmichel@w3.org writes:

    The raison for so few messages since feb 26th is that the W3C organized a Plenary meeting in Cannes France, were all WG participated.
    XForms WG worked and resolved most of the issues raised during the Last Call period.

  Thierry,

  When may we expect to see a Candidate Recommendation? ... assuming that resolving "most" issues allows that move forward.

  Andrew Watt