RE: XSLT and XForms

I think server-side processors will represent just the first generation of xforms implementations due to timing. It just makes too much sense to start leveraging it to formalize some mundane aspects of web app development while still being compatible with today's browser technology. I am very optimistic that XForms will someday appear in mozilla. I would love to start working on it, but my independent programming is totally consumed by multimedia on GNU/Linux where there is much work to do! I'm searching for a way to get my employer or a client to invest some effort into Mozilla. At least my server-side processor would serve as practice.