Support for service validation feedback

Excellent points.

You may want to consider doing some experimentation via schema
annotations,
and seeing how far you can push that --looking at the xerces2 apis,
you might be able to access that information via the augmentation
APIs.

If all this works, we could do the classic 80/20 thing in XForms 2.0
or whatever the next version is called
in terms of allowing the forms author to access commonly desired
functionality directly from the xforms model.

--
Best Regards,
--raman