Re: new XForms Binding Exception in X-Smiles

Hi Roman,

it is really good that you are testing the implementations, but we don't
want to clutter up this mailing list because of some buggy
implementation :).

So please send X-Smiles specific bug reports to developers@xsmiles.org
mailing list or to the bug reporting system, linked from
www.xsmiles.org. And of course, if your Java tooth is aching, all
patches to the code are appreciated :).

-mikko

PS. for this specific case: it's hard to say without trying your code,
but at least an empty nodeset will trigger this exception.

-mikko