From: CLAVIER Remi FTRD/RTA/LAN
To: www-forms@w3.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 10:51 AM
Subject: RE: Recursive Form

 I  'm working about the faisability study to translate ICS forms (defnned
by ETSI) as XForms.
My first question is : how to create recurive formes?
As an exemple, I supose the model attached to my representation is somethig
like

<paragraph id="id1" title="Title1">
    <paragraph "id="id11" title ="paragrah 1.1">
        <tablecontent id="t1" title="Table to be filled in">
         ... many fiield to fill in ...
        </tablecontent>
   <paragraph id="level3" title="paragraph 3th level>
  </paragraph>
</paragraph.>
</paragraph>

I need to create a Form to recursivly generate the hierarchy of paragraphs
and , of course, the tables...
I don't know the exact deep of this tree...
I try using <xforms:repeat > and <xforms:index> but at this time, I can't
obtain a correct result.

Cane everyone help me?

Thanks
Mr Rémi Clavier