RE: putting data in the right place

Roman,

We seem to be doing pretty much the same thing today! I too have just been trying to use setvalue using if() in the ref attribute. Like you I have had no luck. Do you think it is actually legal?

That said, I also tried using setvalue with just a plain XPath expression pointing to the element I just inserted, and that didn't work either.

In the end I just decided to call it a day. I have been up since 5:00 a.m., I had to cycle 20 km to work in the dark and rain, my bike got a puncture (well, one of the innertubes did anyway), and I forgot my lunch. However in quarter of an hour I can go home, and on Monday morning everything will seem much better again.

Have a pleasant weekend