RE: Using context information within a repeat

Forgot to mention, I have tried using:

<output value="position()"/>
<output value="index('my_repeat')"/>

X-Smiles doesn't yet support @value, the Novell browser always returns 1, and the FormsPlayer plug in doesn't return any value (I tried using the ref attribute with FormsPlayer, as it doesn't yet support 'value', but the documentation says that ref should support any XPath expression). I am not convinced that my attempts are correct though.

All the best