From: Roman Huditsch [mailto:roman.huditsch@hico.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 11:58 PM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: xforms instance with doctype

Hi,

I have a short question about attaching a doctype information to an Xforms
instance.

After submitting the complete xforms instance, I would like to get an XML
document like:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
  <!DOCTYPE topicMap
            PUBLIC "-//TopicMaps.Org//DTD XML Topic Map (XTM) 1.0//EN"
                   "file://usr/local/home/gromit/xml/xtm/xtm1.dtd">
  <topicMap xmlns='http://www.topicmaps.org/xtm/1.0/'
            xmlns:xlink='http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink'
            xml:base='http://www.shakespeare.org/hamlet/'>

    <!-- topics, associations, and merge map directives go here -->

  </topicMap>

How can I achieve that? I assume that it is not as simple as writing:

<xforms:instance>
  <!DOCTYPE topicMap
      PUBLIC "-//TopicMaps.Org//DTD XML Topic Map (XTM) 1.0//EN"
      "file://usr/local/home/gromit/xml/xtm/xtm1.dtd">
  <topicMap xmlns='http://www.topicmaps.org/xtm/1.0/'
            xmlns:xlink='http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink'
            xml:base='http://www.shakespeare.org/hamlet/'>

    <!-- topics, associations, and merge map directives go here -->

  </topicMap>
</xforms:instance>

Is it?

wbr,