Re: XForms Usefulness

In a message dated 23/08/2002 11:08:39 GMT Daylight Time, bob@objfac.com
writes:

> Vendors support neophyte standards they have some skin in, which usually
> means active participation in the committees.

Bob,

I received your reply off list but your question may also exist in the mind
of others. So I hope you don't mind me replying on list.

If you look at Appendix I of http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms/index-all.html
you will see that both Microsoft and Netscape are represented on the XForms
Working Group.

That, of course, doesn't necessarily commit either organisation as to its
future plans but does serve, I think, tend to confirm that they have been
taking XForms seriously for some time.

I hope that helps.

Andrew Watt