RE: A few XForms Questions...

Hi Dan,

Your project looks very interesting. You were asking about
>1) The ability to treat a select box as a "container."

Interesting. I assume the lists have to be bound to "compatible" XML. In
other words, you wouldn't want to put an <apple> into a list of <orange>s.
:-)

I haven't tried it, but this should be possible in XForms with a few
<buttons> triggering XForms Actions <insert>, <setValue>, and <delete>.

>2) The ability to create n-related select boxes.

We do specify heirarchial selection items, but that's not exactly what
you're talking about. OK, I see
http://www.pengoworks.com/qForms/docs/examples/n-related_selectboxes.htm

Again, I haven't tried this specific task, but it should be possible. In
fact, with partial submit and replace="instance" for incoming data, it
should even be possible for the subsequent levels to come from the server.

Thanks,

.micah