RE: Using XForms to edit XML

Jeremy,

yep, that works. The Mozquito XML WebAccess 2.0
server-side XForms implementation which ships
coming Monday allows you to do just that.

Check out this XForm:
http://solutions.mozquito.com/forms/vanguard/BeneficaryDesignation.xhtml
(BTW, new feature: add "?mzq_source=ui" at the end of the URL
to see the original XForms markup source).

The above XForm is "editing" this XML file:
http://solutions.mozquito.com/forms/vanguard/BeneficaryDesignation.xml

Similar XForm, the XML message board:
http://solutions.mozquito.com/forms/messages/messages.xhtml
edits the XML at:
http://solutions.mozquito.com/forms/messages/messages.xml
using the following XForms markup:
http://solutions.mozquito.com/forms/messages/messages.xhtml?mzq_source=u

BTW, the latest beta of XML WebAccess 2.0
and the final version next Monday has
W3C XPath 1.0 fully implemented in XForms!

All the best,

- Sebastian

<http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <pager:jermq@vizzavi.net>