From: Roman Huditsch [mailto:r.huditsch@hico.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 2:48 PM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: evt namespace

According to point "7.14.4.4 alert" their is a namespace mentioned
called "evt:", but how do I have to implement it in my XForms document?
Is there a certain URL or something like that?
Can you please give me a hint on this topic?
How would the following example look like?

<xform:button style="margin-left: 118px; width: 150px; color:white;
font-size:12pt; font-weight:bold; background-color:#0000A0;">
    <xform:caption>Zurücksetzen</xform:caption>
    <xform:hint>Drücken sie "Reset", um die Anmeldung zu
verwerfen</xform:hint>
    <xform:action evt:event="dom-activate">
        <xform:resetInstance/>
    </xform:action>
</xform:button>
Would it be ok to omitt the namespaceprefix for the "event"- attribute?

Greetings,
Roman

Roman Huditsch (hHU)
Developer .:. Information Engineering
roman.huditsch@hico.com

hico .:. Informations- und Kommunikations-
Management Gesellschaft m.b.H.
TechLab .:. Thomas A.Edison Strasse 2
A-7000 Eisenstadt .:. Austria
Telephone: +43 2682 / 704 61 00
Telefax: +43 2682 / 704 61 10
office@hico.com .:. www.hico.com

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer. The
contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not
endorsed by hico Ges.m.b.H. unless expressly stated otherwise.