From: Roman Huditsch [mailto:r.huditsch@hico.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 3:53 PM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: Problem with root Element

Hi folks!

According to the new WD it would be possible to write a standalone XForm
document with all the instance data, model declaration and form
controlls or to embed the XForm elements in XHTML. Well, my question now
is... If I want to write a standalone XForms, which root element do I
have to use, because according to the XForm Schema, there is none.
IS there a standard root element for standalone XForms documents?

Thanx a lot,
Roman Huditsch