From: mili@ibsplc.com [mailto:mili@ibsplc.com]
Sent: Saturday, 15 September 2001 5:44 PM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: [www-forms] <none>

Hello there,

I am trying to done some study on XForms, I have a basic question.
Can anyone out there help me please???

Can XForms work on any browser? Does it require any additional
plugin or does it work on a particular version alone?? I have IE 5
and Netscape 6.

I tried an example from the W3C site, it doesnt work, i get some
text displayed on the screen.

Thanks in advance

regs