From: "Josef Dietl" <josef@mozquito.com>
To: "Rodrigue Vaudan" <vaudrodr@students.hevs.ch>; <www-forms@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 3:09 PM
Subject: RE: number of files with XForms

Hi Rodrigue,

what you ask is exactly the idea. Write a UI file that contains (at
least):

<xform xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/08/xforms"
xmlns:xl="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink">
  <instance xl:href="(url-of-instance)" />
  <model xl:href="(url-of-schema)" />
</xform>

This will pull in the instance from (url-of-instance) and the schema
from (url-of-schema). You can even create an external link alltogether,
but explaining how that works takes more than the few lines. (Maybe I'll
set up a web page for that.)

Josef