RE: [repost] Several bind elements for the same instance data item ?

Hi Jérôme,

IMO, the first question is easy to answer: It is indeed possible to have
multiple <bind> elements for the same data item.
The second question is actually more interesting. I'd favour "last one
counts", but we definitely have to discuss this in the Working Group.

Hope it helps at least a little bit,

Josef