RE: XForms Interface to RDF Schema?

>Can the RDF Schema be used as the XForms instance data
Yes, any XML can serve as instance data

>and then the <repeat nodeset="etc"> syntax used to extract the lists from
the RDF into the drop downs?
<repeat> works on any homogeneous node-set. There might be some details I'm
missing, but this should work.

>can the values for the <caption> and <help> elements be referenced, via
xpath, to instance data
Yes! This functionality appears in the spec now. <hint> and <alert> also.

Sounds like a good application. Drop us a note when it's ready for a
preview.

Thanks,

.micah