RE: xforms development questions: anyone there?

Jim,
	This came to me inadvertently. You could try the mailing list below
to answer your questions.
	Thanks
	Cecil
The XForms Public Mailing List
www-forms@w3.org
Join the public discussion on XForms and let us know what you think. Send an
email to www-forms-request@w3.org
<mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe> with the word subscribe
in the email subject header. (To unsubscribe, send email to the same address
with the word unsubscribe in the email subject header.) Additionally, an
archive <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/> of the list is
available.
For additional help, consult the WIC's public email list pages
</Mail/Request>.