RE: Comments on XForms working draft from 2001-02-16

This is relatively simple by exploiting the full power of XPath. See
http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath for more details. Without having it verified,
the following should work:

	orderForm[namespace::uri-b]/shipTo/firstName

to select the firstName descendant of the second orderForm element in
your example.

However, this is still work in progress, and a popular option is to use
only a subset of XPath. If you have real-world scenarios depending on
certain XPath features, explaining them here would certainly be useful.
(Though we can't make any promises.)

Josef
--
Reforming the Web: www.mozquito.com