RE: textbox vs. textarea

Also see my followup to this thread about the next draft
using textarea to semantically distinguish fields where the
author wants the user to type in substantial amounts of
content.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

IBM Research: Human Language Technologies
Phone:        1 (408) 927 2608
Fax:        1 (408) 927 3012
Email:        tvraman@us.ibm.com
WWW:      http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman
PGP:          http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman.asc
Snail:        IBM Almaden Research Center,
              650 Harry Road
              San Jose 95120