RE: Validation Error Messages

Hi...

The answer to this has two parts:
1) such a mechanism is in the works. Probably it's not as elaborate as
Niall's ideas. After all, we are chartered to deliver XForms 1.0 rather
soon. Still, it's coming, and I look forward to your comments to what
the group is cooking up.

2) Ryan has, in his example, touched on another interesting area: how to
define the mapping between XML Schema value space, the lexical value in
the instance and the display value? And: How to define the way back?
Some more topics of current discussion.

Not particularly helpful, I'm afraid, but hopefully at least
enlightening :-)

Josef