Re: generating forms based on XML schemas

Dear Mr. Lightbody,
    I send this mail on behalf of Infravio Corporation, a company located in
Sunnyvale, CA that makes EXACTLY the product you are looking for. We make a
Java based engine that can not only convert XML Schema definitions
automatically into XHTML forms (with arbitary choices of input types -
checkboxes, select lists etc.) but also provide you with a host of other
services such as persistent database storage, validation and the likes.
    If you (or anybody else on the list) is interested we could easily
demonstrate the product and you are SURE to gain interest. We are very close to
product launch and would be extremely interested in getting some early customer
feedback. Please get back to me at the above e-mail address or at (650)
714-1681 at any time convenient for you.

Thanking you,
Sincerely,

Mukund Balasubramanian