From: Welsh, Linda B [mailto:linda@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 4:58 PM
To: 'Rob McDougall'; 'tvraman@almaden.ibm.com'; Micah Dubinko
Cc: 'gilescope@yahoo.co.uk'; 'www-forms@w3.org'
Subject: RE: Review of XForms working draft

I think Raman's point is that if we stuck w/ the schema names, people would
know EXACTLY what they mean, and not prejudge, one way or another.

And his other point, are we really making it "simpler" for simple syntax
hand coders (and losing a feature in the bargain)? We're talking about not
having to type a few more characters. The schema names avoid any ambiguity.

Linda Bucsay Welsh <mailto:linda@intel.com>
Web Standards & Architecture Team (WSAT)
Intel Architecture Labs
503.264.4987 - Desk
503.799.7091 - Cell
503.264.3375 - Fax