specifying URL parameters in itemset action?

No response to my question. I searched around the current draft and it
doesn't appear to have a clear answer in there either.

So I will use the following syntax for the mean time and hope the working
group will have something like this in mind for the future:

<selectOne selectUI="menu">
  <itemset nodeset="books/book" >
    <caption ref="name" />
    <value ref="id" />
    <action>
       <loadURI href="http://host/borrow.asp">
	 <param name="book_id" ref="id" />
	 <param name="borrower" value="ericfu" />
    </action>
  </itemset>
</selectOne>

That will load URI of the form: