Re: XForms WD 20011207: instance content

I think it's a great idea, and don't see any problems with it.  My "xforms"
application framework has an example app that is an xform-building xform,
and it works very well.  I use it often to design new xforms.  Of course it
does things beyond the scope of the w3c spec, but that's another story -
and I won't make further nuisance of myself on the list about that stuff!  :)

But yes - it seems like an arbitrary restriction that could be usefully
dropped, and I can't see why there would be any adverse effects at all.

Jim

--
jim@jbrix.org

Visit www.jbrix.org for:
   + SpeedJAVA jEdit Code Completion Plugin
   + Xybrix XML Application Framework
   + other great Open Source Software