RE: Grouping tag for actions

It is important to remember the role of events in conjunction with
<button> and actions. You only use <action> when you need to sequence
more than one action for any single event (e.g., activate). Multiple
other actions would be defined for different events. You should find
with a DOM implementation that you are looping over children where the
event attribute matches the event you are handling. There is not that
many additional siblings to the action elements to cause concern.