From: Olivier BROUSSEAU [mailto:olivier.brousseau@sema.fr]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 1:38 AM
To: Baden Wehmeyer; Michael Kraus; www-forms@w3.org
Subject: [XFORM][CALL FOR] XForms Tutorial/Introduction

Hi,

I'm also very interested in XForms. I performed investigations about it few
months ago, and rapidely concluded that it was not ready for Production
development, but just in a 'Research Project' state. Maybe, I was & I am
wrong. (' would hope so).
To spread this techno, it's very important to provide examples & tutorials
so that people could achieve prototyping activities and provide feedback on
this expierience.

Tutorial, you introduce, is a bit "light". It mainly explains XForm general
concept, and approach.

I would like to find a full XForm page example (or tutorial). It should
highlight:
  x a data model of form (XML data structure)
  x a display definition of data model (HTML or sthing else)
  x a mapping between display and data model
It may also draw a kind of communication graph between client and server,
explaining call input/output.

Do you both have found something like this? Or do anyone else has?

Thanks in advance,
rgds,
olivier brousseau.

 --