From: "John Boyer" <JBoyer@PureEdge.com>
To: "Brian Miller" <brian_n_miller@yahoo.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>
Subject: RE: What about navigation on multiple input validation errors?
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:42:56 -0700

Hi Brian,

I would agree, except that I think the dynamic constraint language can
run calculations on the validation constraints, and if so, many
simultaneous things can break and the result of one user change, perhaps
even on pages other than the one the user is viewing.

John Boyer
Senior Product Architect, Software Development
Internet Commerce System (ICS) Team
PureEdge Solutions Inc.
Trusted Digital Relationships
v: 250-708-8047  f: 250-708-8010