Re: Using XSL-T to convert XForm to HTML: Impossible?

I think the former option would be more helpful since
HTML+JavaScript+DHTML brings with it its own set of problems. Anyways, I
have an implementation of the same assuming that the Data Model is based
on XML Schema with some annotations and I would Most certainly like to
share it... if you are interested.
    The problem is that most of the intermediate steps lack
standardization. For example, instance data is fine as long as there are
no errors in the Instance.... But what about an invalid instance being
representable as a prefilled form with error messages ? Has anybody
thought about such issues.. because I am having to invent my own
solutions.

Mukund Balasubramanian