RE: XSL and XForm

I am researching the use of XSL with LegalXML.
I just got an email from Rob McDougall discussing how-to use XForms w/ LegalXML
and the word XSL was mentioned, I believe :-)

IMHO, this is where the content/presentation issues are worked out. But I am
"researching" this, anyone else interested in this pls email me.

Bruce Williasm