Re: Comments on XForms 2.0 Working Draft 7 August 2012

Thanks for the comment. We are always happy to incorporate feedback from
users if it helps them using XForms! It is not too late: though it might
be too late to make the next draft, it is still in time for the final spec.

The first part seems easy to fix: we remove the requirement on using get
and post.

Can you however be more explicit in what you would like to see as a
solution to your second issue?

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton