Re: Fwd: [Moderator Action] XForms 1.1 spec error/typo

Hi Alex,

Yes, we agree this is an error in the XForms 1.1 CR spec.  It was noted
and fixed a long time ago in the editor's draft [1], which we are
currently working on transitioning to proposed recommendation.

[1] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/specs/XForms1.1/index-diff.html

There are very many fixes like this in [1], so it is better to use [1] for
your reference at this point since the working group resolved to seek its
transition in June.

Best regards,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: