Re: [XForms 1.1] i18n comment: Reference to definition of data types missing (PR#7)

Hi John,

Sorry if I made myself not clear: I was asking for a reference to an
XQuery specification, not for changing the namespace of the XForms
definitions. I'm especially convinced to not use the XML Schema
namespace by your third reason: the empty strings allowed by the XForms
versions. Nevertheless, I still think a non-normative reference to
XQuery with the explanation about the differences (like you provided
below) would be helpful.

Felix