Re: Last call comment about readonly property with calculate (PR#45)

The decission is not acceptable as I asked for a different resolution.
For big forms optimization of the master dependency graph is of great
importance and this resolution detroys the general optimization.

I will read the minuts from the f2f to see on what ground my proposal
was disregarded and ask for this to be taken into review again.

/David