Re: What does "kanji" mean?

At 23:52 05/03/01, MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) wrote:

 >Let me ask one question.  When Unicode or 10646 introduces some
 >subrepertoire representing JIS X 0213:2004 and name that subrepertoire,
 >will XForms add that name as a script token?

I would not expect that to happen. Situations where you have
one input method for JIS X 0208, and another for 213, would
be very rare to say the least. Also, it's very difficult to
immagine situations where a field would explicitly have to be
tagged as accepting 213; most of the input would be from
208 anyway, and any Unicode character can be input; the
mechanism in Appendix E doesn't restrict what you can input,
it only helps saving time by allowing inputting the more
probable cases more quickly.

Regards,    Martin.