RE: improving xforms dispatch

Hi Andy,

You are exactly right that the same use case can be achieved in a different
way, and I think your suggestion of a conditional error handler is the right
way to go. One of the updates to the forthcoming XML Events 2 is indeed a
conditional attribute. This should do exactly what you and Giovanni want.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
CEO