From: AndrewWatt2001@aol.com [mailto:AndrewWatt2001@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 2:20 PM
To: www-forms@w3.org; www-forms-editor@w3.org; xforms@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [XForms] XForms CR - 7.3 Evaluation Context

In 7.3 in the short paragraph between the two code examples we read, "The
select1 form control then inherits a context node from the parent group.".

To the best of my knowledge XPath 1.0 defines no mechanism or meaning for an

"inherited" context node. I suggest a little redrafting is in order.

Andrew Watt

Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/9rHolB/TM