RE: Forms Player problem with post

Hello Holly,

I will get one of the guys to look into your problem, although it sounds
like you might not be using the SP 1 version of IE, which we have discovered
is needed. However, I thought I'd reply quickly and ask if you could post
your question to our group on Yahoo!, since the list you have posted this
message to is very specifically for discussion about the XForms
specification, rather than any particular application.

Our list is at:

and any question you post will automatically go through to our developers.
Any files you can attach would be appreciated.

Whilst I'm here though ... thanks very much for your interest in
FormsPlayer!

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck