Re: 84- Response to your issue sent to the XForms WG about the XForm s Last Call WD

Yes, thank you (collectively) very much for your attention to these
issues!

 Paul Prescod

--
XML, Web Services Architecture, REST Architectural Style
Consulting, training, programming: http://www.constantrevolution.com