(unknown charset) Re: Injured tex, injured engine

Hi,
I have not fixed, I hope this interesting problem!

Apparently the remote Web Server, tells www4mail that the
character set for the document is Windows-1521.

www4mail tries to do a dump of the page into the character set
Windows-1521 and sends the resulting page as an attachment due to the fact
Windows-1521 is different from the user's character set koi-r

The modification now is as follows
text_dump will decide on which character set to use as follows
1. user defined using XCHARSET command
2. user defined using the Charset header from the mail message
3. user (inferred from the XLANGUAGE command), as long as www4mail
supports the language. Ignored for us-ascii.
4. The Remote Web Server's word on the Character Set
5. The Local Administrator configured via the locallang directive!

Thanks
Clement Onime