www4mail on Bellanet: duplicates and distortions; forbidden; cookies

I sent this letter to <ddbrovko@BELLANET.ORG> (the address from which
Dmitry posted to ACCMAIL list) and got:

> The original message was received at Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:05:07 +0200 (EET)

> ... while talking to internet.idrc.ca.:
> <<< 550 <ddbrovko@BELLANET.ORG>... User unknown

My attempts to send to <www4mail-comments@web.bellanet.org>,
<www4mail-comments@access.bellanet.org>, <www4mail-comments@bellanet.org>
gave same "user unknown" error messages. Dmitry wrote that he received
a number of complaints. I'm subscribed to <www-email-discuss@w3.org>
but didn't see such complaints. What's the email address for them?

-----

Hi Dmitry,

> I've been receiving a number of complinets over the last couple of days, I
> think that they are caused by the testing that I've been doing.

> All testing will be stopped until a resolution could be found.
>
> The computer access4.bellanet.org (all the e-mails submitted to me were
> generated by that computer)

I just received two bunches of duplicates from access5,
three letters in first, six in second.

First: