Re: Russian charsets

Hi Lena,
After looking at this, it appears that lynx seem to prefer
using the charset defined by the META headers as opposed to what is
specified on the command line!

The solution appears to be to strip the META header definition of charset
Windows-1521 for get and send requests, this should force the use of the
charset as defined by the user.

Thanks

Clement