Re: pre3.0rc1: get: subject of reply not containing subject of request

Okay, seems to be a slight programming oversight. It has been fixed in
Version pre3.0rc4 which is running on www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it.
This version will be available for download by tomorrow Monday!

BTW: The good news is that we are going to be operating from a domain
www.www4mail.org. It should be fully operational sometimes later this
week.

Thanks
Clement Onime