Re: Some questions

Pls note that all your questions are answered in the users Manuals of
www4mail available, e.g., at  http://www.ictp.trieste.it/~www4mail
Thank you for your interest in www4mail,
Best regards,
Enrique

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, padmasambava wrote:

> Dear Sir,
> I have just try using your web to mail, let me ask you some question please:
>
> 1. Suppose I want to get web to mail of LYCOS search engine, but how to
> enter my keyword for example JAZZ GUITAR, and how to get search result
> amount of says: 50 result.
>
> The same question how to get web to mail of WWW.BOOKFINDER.COM,
> # how to enter MORE THAN ONE / SOME entry, for example the entry are : book
> title, writer's name etc.?
> # how to MARK a CHECK BOX in my email?
> # how to CLICK a "SEND REQUEST" in a page ?
>
> 2. Can you give me another site address offers same services as you?
>
> 3. Are there any software or utility program to handle this kind of web to
> mail?
>
> 4. Which address to use between www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it or
> www4mail@web.bellanet.org
>
> Looking forward hearing from you.
>
> Yours truly
> PADMASAMBAVA

  E. Canessa, Ph.D     The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical
                       Physics - ICTP;   P.O.Box 586 - 34100 Trieste, Italy
                       Phone: (+39) 040 2240358    FAX: (+39) 040 224163
   PGP Public Key at:  www.ictp.trieste.it/~canessae
         Fingerprint:  C0 6E 11 A6 A9 F5 5A DB  85 D1 F6 0F B4 64 86 94
               KeyID:  8CF3A569