cooperate business opportunity

 Good Luck,

 From: MOUTI NATIONAL RESOURCE GLOBAL C.O LTD

Subject:
     Taiwan MKS was established in 1982 and now has over 1000
customers from all over the world for our membrane switches, flexible
PCBs and touch panels. We employ 600 workers in our three factories,
which are located in Taipei, Tu Chen (Taiwan) and Mainland China.

       We have diligent engineering teams who will use the latest R&D
equipment to provide you with samples within one to two weeks, at
very reasonable costs. All our factories maintain very flexible
production lines, so however large or small your order, we can fulfil
it, and you can rest assured that each of our factories is ISO 9002
certified. In addition to this, we have powerful QC systems and
accurate testing equipment for all our products.

   Our management ideals
 Reliable quality to satisfy customer demand
 Efficient production: delivering products on time
 Technical innovation: to research and develop new techniques
  MKS was established in 1982 and is now considered one of the world
's best manufacturers of membrane switches, flexible PCBs and touch
panels.

       We built our first factory in Taipei, and in 1994 we built a
second one in Mainland China. 1998 was the year we established our
third factory in Tu Chen, Taiwan, bringing the number of workers we
employ in Asia to 600.

     When you need samples within one to two weeks, you can trust MKS
's diligent engineering teams with their computer AID systems, laser
facilities and low tooling costs and set-up charges.

      Whether you want to order 100 or 1 million pieces, trust MKS,
because we have 3 factories in Asia , with flexible production lines
and so we can supply you with exactly the quantity of products you
need.

      We obtained ISO-9002 certification in 1993, and we have
powerful QC systems and accurate instruments for testing, examining
and analyzing our products. For example MKS has 2 sets of color
analyzers, 16 sets of function testers, 4 sets of life testers, 2
environmental chambers to test the products at different temperatures
, humidity and thermal shock, 6 sets for optical (robot eyes) punch
machines, and much more.

      Today MKS has over 1000 customers who order from us again and
again, from all over the world, although the majority are from the US
, Europe and Japan. When a customer comes to MKS, he or she is
guaranteed service and satisfaction.

So come and find out about us for yourself!

Mr. Mike Su, General Manager

 There is our net station address,just touch and open it ,
the program is write by FLASH 5.0 , it's running very fast,
so to view the net station is not west your time,
  JUST GIVE ME A FEW MINUTES ,I GIVE YOU ALL YOU NEED.

http://go5.163.com/~mnrxg/
http://go5.163.com/~mnrxg/eng/cjieshao.html
http://www.mks.com.tw