(unknown charset) Re: [www-email-discuss] <none>

Well,
I can see that from your mail, you are choosing to send only HTML formated
mail messages and a blank text/plain section.

The new version of www4mail automatically selects the text/plain section
which is empty!

I have tried to fix it to ignore empty text/plain sections.
Please try again and let me know, if you still get the same error messages

Thanks
Clement Onime