Bug - " access is forbidden (URL - http://i18n.kde.org/tools/kbabel)"

Hello people !

I can't get access to http://i18n.kde.org site via www4mail service .
Probably that service filtering URL and denies access to some sites categories.

I my event probably symbols "org" confuse www4mail service.
As you know "org" is abreviation from organization and in this event don't have
any relation to XXX site.

Kbabel is a program for editing localization modules for KDE environment for
Unix systems.

So please correct this problem.

Sincerely yours,
Serge Kudryk.